“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the
job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
Whether you’re buying or selling, you’ll want to hire an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector. As a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, I represent the best-trained and most highly qualified inspectors in the business. If you are interested in learning more about us or a Residential inspection click here.
InterNACHI is the world’s elite inspector association because its membership requirements are the toughest in the industry.
Here’s what you get when you hire me:
- *** I am a CMI – Certified Master Inspector, 1 of only 6 in all of Southern Arizona ***
- Better Business Bureau rating : A
- I AM CERTIFIED, INSURED, LICENSED, REGISTERED, BONDED – credentials are available for review;
- I follow the inspection industry’s most comprehensive Standards of Practice;
- I abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my duty to my clients first;
- I AM A ‘FULL TIME’ BOARD CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR – available seven days a week;
- I am required to continually update my skills, training and education by taking the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education, accredited by nearly 1,000 state and regulatory agencies across North America;
- I provide a $10,000 Honor Guarantee;
- I use the latest in inspection tools, technology and reporting software;