“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
Welcome to Pride Property Commercial Inspections! Whether you’re buying or selling, you’ll want to hire an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector. As a member of the InterNACHI-Certified Commercial Property Inspection Association and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, I represent the best-trained and most highly qualified inspectors in the business. If you are interested in learning more about us or Residential inspections – click here.
A Commercial property and building inspection (also known as a Property Condition Assessment or PCA) are important for clients seeking to know the condition of a property or real estate they may be purchasing, leasing, or simply maintaining. The inspection will be performed in accordance with the InterNACHI-CCPIA Commercial Standards Of Practice.
A Property inspection/condition report, or PCR – will identify and convey to the buyer the building/s issues and concerns. The inspector will observe the operation of mechanical and electrical systems and the buildings condition, depending upon what inspection items are agreed to in the scope. No excavation, disassembly or removal of covers or panels is performed. Hidden or obstructed defects may not be observed. The inspection is a visual review of accessible areas and components of the structures.
InterNACHI is the world’s elite inspector association because its membership requirements are the toughest in the industry.
Here’s what you get when you hire me:
- *** I am a CMI – Certified Master Inspector, 1 of only 6 in all of Southern Arizona ***
- Better Business Bureau rating : A
- I AM CERTIFIED, INSURED, LICENSED, REGISTERED, BONDED – credentials are available for review;
- I follow the inspection industry’s most comprehensive Commercial Standards of Practice;
- I abide by a strict Commercial Code of Ethics, which puts my duty to my clients first;
- I AM A ‘FULL TIME’ BOARD CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR – available seven days a week;
- I am required to continually update my skills, training and education by taking the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education, accredited by nearly 1,000 state and regulatory agencies across North America;
- I provide a $10,000 Honor Guarantee;
- I use the latest in inspection tools, technology and reporting software